RHODES SAFETY Driving School - Driving lessons in a Mini
Driving school News

Driving in Great Britain on a non-GB licence

Driving in Great Britain on a non-GB licence

1. 1Are you:
    a resident of Great Britain?

2.  What kind of driving licence do you have?
     Full car and/or motorcycle

3.  Where did you pass your test?
     European Union or European Economic Area

You can drive in Great Britain on your full, valid driving licence until you’re 70, or for 3 years after becoming resident in Great Britain, whichever is longer
You can drive in Great Britain for only 12 months if you got your EU licence by exchanging your non-EU licence.

9 Comments to Driving in Great Britain on a non-GB licence:

Comments RSS
Visit here on 20 June 2017 07:16
Its truly very first-rate post and very informative post. With this people can get extra records and great content material
Reply to comment

write my assignment for me on 03 January 2018 05:50
Thank you for doing this. i am no longer affected, but it truly heartens me to peer people achieving out and assisting their fellow humans in instances like this. If I may be of any assist, please let me know.
Reply to comment

essay on 04 January 2018 11:22
Reply to comment

karamba on 16 May 2018 07:37
This article was composed by a genuine speculation essayist. I concur a hefty portion of the with the strong focuses made by the essayist. I'll be back
Reply to comment

olymptrade on 16 May 2018 19:36
Luckily for us, our manager at the time had (metaphorically, obviously) experienced the whole experience.
Reply to comment

Iq option on 19 May 2018 22:12
Helps Life can be greatly valuable administrations for more seasoned individuals who need to keep up their freedom and appreciate the advantages of living in a general public with a portion of the lives and wellbeing administrations.
Reply to comment

storspelare on 31 May 2018 16:36
This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
Reply to comment

no deposit on 01 July 2018 13:43
These gatherings are a fun and intelligent method for engaging your companions and associates.
Reply to comment

nightrush on 11 July 2018 13:57
There are likewise rewards you can assert when you allude a companion.
Reply to comment